what’s better than gulping a glass of chill lemon juice on a summer day. A glass of lemon juice can quench your thirst better than any other juice. It cools our mind and body, chills our sprite. Today i am giving you a special lemon juice. Thats it folks! a special lemon juice made with some special ingredients.
Ingredients that you will need to make one glass:
* lemon- cut in half
* cool water– one glass
* ginger– small piece
* poppy seeds better known as Khus-Khus
* green chilly– 1 nos
* sugar– 2 table spoon
* salt– one pinch
* ice cubes– optional
preparation time 5 minutes
How to prepare
* soak the poppy seed/khus-khus in water for 2 to 3 minutes. Poppy seeds / Khus-khus is a wonder seed that quench our thirst and cool our body.
* squeeze out the juice of half a lemon and keep aside.
* Take a small piece of ginger and a chilly(or half depending on how hot you want) and grind it, do not make into a paste.
* mix the ginger chilly mix into water along with squeezed lemon juice.
* add sugar and salt and stir well till the sugar dissolves.
* Strain the content using a strainer.
* now add the puffed up poppy seed aka khus-khus into the juice.
* Add ice cubes if you want to.
Here, your special tasty chilled lemon juice is ready.
Theres also a another simple and easy way to make the same juice. Take all the ingredients except for the poppy seeds/ khus-khus in a blender along with the peel of the lemon and whip it a few times. Use a strainer and strain the juice now add the khus-khus.